Wednesday, April 19, 2017

why I'm chose study forestry?

Hello again
Today I going to tall about my choice in university studies.
I choose to study forestry because It's a beautiful way of understanding our environment and take care of nature. Has a broad field of work and the most important thing I will be away from an office. 
I want to help take care of our natural resources and wildlife because today not exist the consience eviormental and is really important for the life on the planet.
But the most important for me is be a defence for the life and find the best option for his devolopment and welfare.It is our responsibility to help the planet survive our own attacks before it is too .
I will see you in next post!! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

My favorite equipment technological

My favorite object of the technology is a Smartphone because has facilated us the communication global. In the first place the Smartphone...