Thursday, April 6, 2017

About myself

Hi! my name is Isidora Rivas, I'am  eighteen years old, still, eighteen years old, but en two days  it´s my birthday!! 
I am of the north of chile,  specifically of Chuquicamata, here i lived for seven years but the mining camp where i lived with my family it we´re closed because they wanted to expand the mine. A my seven years us go to Calama where i lived for four years. for economic problems my family move to Santiago where live now with my mother, father, sister and my pets.I am student of forestry in the Universidad  de Chile, presently i am in second year.I like going to dancing and drink coffee with my mom or friends.That for now, we see you in the next post, bye :)

5 comments:

  1. Hi Isidora, I really like your blog, look so interesting.
    See you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you still have family in the north? It must have been a big change, your blog is very good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Javi!
      We were the only ones in the north, but we left friends who were like our family, thanks you!!

      Delete
  3. Do you want return to the north in any time?
    XoXo :)

    ReplyDelete

My favorite equipment technological

My favorite object of the technology is a Smartphone because has facilated us the communication global. In the first place the Smartphone...